Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cool Moments from Comic-Con Part 1: Drew Struzan

Drew Struzan was kind enough to come over and visit me at my artist alley booth this year at SDCC. Drew is an art god, and I was extremely humbled by his visit. He was unbelievably nice and supportive. We only chatted for a minute or two but It will be a moment I remember for the rest of my life! I would have posted this earlier while at the Con, but the hotel where I was staying was charging 12.99 a night for Internet. I love SDCC, but I am so sick of hotels and restaurants price gouging. Wonder what they will do if the con moves. Anyhoo... I have more stuff to post but I gotta get to work. I'll update soon! Next Pics: JJ Abrams and the attack of the NERDS!

3 comments:

Slade Hart said...

That is sooooo sweet!

Nicholas James West said...

As a writer that guy blows me away. How do you handle it as an artist?

Chad Hardin said...

I was too geeked out to be nervous.