Friday, September 26, 2008

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Holy Cow! I was very excited this week to receive my comps for the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning from BooM! I did the line work almost a year ago for the Dark Elves and High Elves. I even did some comps for thumbnails for the Chaos storyline. However I haven't been able to show any of the work because the graphic novel was to be released with the games. Well the day has come! The Graphic Novel is finally here. Happy Day right? Well not so fast. I open up the book and to my disappointment 5 of the Dark Elves pages are printed with low-rez line work. WTH. Well there is no point crying over split milk, but needless to say I was a little pissed. Oh well. I will try and get some pages up for every one to check out in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good blog. keep up the great work!