Monday, August 18, 2008

Countdown to Mystery



I'm discovering as I blog that its hard not to post stuff you are working on. At the time you are so excited about it but you have non-discloser to think about. So I'm going to try and do a better job of posting stuff I have worked on at the time I was dying to show but couldn't. These next few posts have got to be prime examples of stuff I was dying to show. This is my first double wide comp page for DC. It was for Countdown to Mystery #5. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Drew Moss said...

Now that is a work of art. Man, another stellar page. I am now offically in your fan club...sorry I know too much:D

Chad Hardin said...

Thank you kind sir! You're none too shabby yourself!

Anonymous said...

GUH! I love this! Hey thanks for those free comics you gave me in San Diego. Very cool DC work you got going.

Ryan